Vibe property styling offers a variety of services to suit your individual requirements. Starting from simple de-cluttering through to a complete property styling makeover and interior decorating.
Kim is a graduate of the Interior Design Academy. She has had a passion for interior design & decorating as long as she can remember and is keen to share that passion. She will personally co-ordinate your project from inception through to the finished look.
What We Do
What we do
- Advice on de-cluttering.
- Simple landscaping solutions for more street & outdoor appeal.
- Assist you with colour choices interior & exterior.
- Lighting & window treatment suggestions.
- Organise or recommend trustworthy & professional tradespeople for general maintenance, painting & cleaning (including carpets) if necessary
- Offer storage solutions for your excess furniture & household goods.
- Our aim is to bring the best out in every property, whether you are selling, holiday letting, or simply need to revamp your current home.
- Help your guests get in the holiday vibe.
- Kim has managed her own holiday rental for many years and knows what guests want & expect.
- Holiday homes should be uncluttered and calming and a place to relax and unwind.
- There is a lot of competition in the holiday rental market. You want your property to stand out from the others and you want your guests to want to come back.
- Old and hand me down furniture is not acceptable. Let Kim source furniture and accessories for you. It need not be expensive. She will do all the leg work and trade discounts will be passed on saving you money.
Where do we start?
- We will start with an in-house consultation with you to determine what of the above is applicable to your circumstances.
- Together we will go through your home and take note of what needs attention This will take 1 – 2 hours at a cost of $90.00.
- At this point you can choose to tackle our recommendations yourself or we can take care of it all for you.
- If you are revamping your own home or investment property an hourly fee will be charged for sourcing suitable furniture & accessories & liaising with suppliers.
“Hi Kim, the place looks amazing ! Between the fresh paint and your terrific taste in furnishings, the interior has come up a real treat. Well done and thank you. It is a shame to have to sell as your touch has reignited our love affair with the area. We will continue to have a holiday at Mollymook annually and with your touches on the house and potential quick sale our financial life will be more flexible. Mike ~ October 17”